As restrictions put in place during the COVID-19 pandemic by the country, state, county, and city fluctuate, the boat rental industry is being allowed to remain open with modified operations.
While Hot Tub Cruisin’ has always taken the health and safety of our customers and employees very serious prior to Covid-19, we have adapted and evolved to the changing environment of COVID-19, and want to assure you that providing safe and responsible care is our top priority.
The following are extra preventative measures we have taken as a team:
- Hot Tub Cruisin’ has performed a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Hot Tub Cruisin’ has trained our employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Hot Tub Cruisin’ has implemented individual control measures and screenings
- Hot Tub Cruisin’ has implemented extra disinfecting protocols on any and all areas and equipment that the customers or employees may come in contact with
- Hot Tub Cruisin’ has implemented physical distancing guidelines
Hot Tub Cruisin is OPEN for business. Our enacted Safe Reopening Plan includes a number of changes to our operations. In accordance with County regulations, only customers from the same household may be able to be on the same cruise. Our Hot Tub Cruisin rental hours remain 8am-11pm and our office/phone hours remain 9am-6pm 7days a week.
Here at HTC we would like to THANK YOU for your continued support and understanding during these difficult times. We look forward to getting you back on the water.